Supervisão Pedagógica: metodologias e práticas
1º Ano | 2º Semestre
- Integrate the intentions of pedagogical supervision
- Identify contributions / implications of the observation of educational settings
- Develop methods of observation , orientation and evaluation / supervision
- Build and discuss different supervisory tools
- Implement strategies supervisivas
- Analyze methods to support the monitoring and understanding of educational practices
- Know the dimensions of pedagogical supervision
- Implement an pedagogic supervision cycle
1. Methods of observation, orientation and assessment within the supervision
1.1. Classroom observation
1.2. Supervision of the stages of educational intervention
1.3. Pedagogic supervisory tools
2. Transforming Education as supervision methodology for action
2.1. Object of analysis/intervention and an interactive procedural dimension
2.2. Supervision as driven process to development and quality
3. Problematizing a supervision cycle and different supervision referentials
3.1. Pre-active phase
3.2. Active phase
3.3. Post-active phase
Teaching methodologies (including evalution)Classes will beboth theoretical and practical nature and activities will be developed in line with the objectives and the syllabus and interests, motivations and needs of the trainees. The assessment strategy includes two stages: Individual work (60%) - consists of the application of a ciclye supervision, complying with the syllabus, and including classroom observation, monitoring processes and subsequent evaluation, according to references of Pedagogical Supervision; work group (40%) - consists in identifying a problem from a professional context to investigate , taking into account the selection of a supervision benchmark implying the construction of pedagogical supervision instruments suitable to the identified problem and that allow its resolution.
Essential Bibliography (including ISBN)ALTET, Marguerite (2000). Análise das Práticas dos Professores e das Situações pedagógicas. Porto: Porto Editora.
COSTA, I. (2011). Percursos reflexivos de acesso à interioridade. estratégias dialógicas e autoscópicas. Moreira (org.), Narrativas dialogadas na investigacão, formacão e supervisão de professores. Mangualde: Pedago, pp. 63-85.
GLICKMAN, C., GORDON, S. e ROSS-GORDON, J. (2004). Supervision and instructional leadership - a developmental approach. Boston: Pearson Education.
GOLDHAMMER, R., ANDERSON, R. e KRAJEWSKY, R. (1980). Clinical Supervision: specialmethods for the supervision of teachers. Fortworth: Harcourt B. College
GONÇALVES, D., GONÇALVES, J.L. (2010). L´expérience comme problématision dans la supervision éducative. Expérince et Problématision en Éducation. Porto: Afrontamento, 239 - 251.
VITÓN, M.J. (2013). Diálogos com Raquel. Praxis Pedagógicas y reflexión de saberes para el desarollo educativo en la diversidade cultural. Madrid: Editora Popular