Expressões Artísticas em Educação Especial
2º Ano | 1º Semestre
- Identify the importance of Artistic Expressions for the development of cognitive and motor aspects.
- Identify, understand and characterize the multiple uses of different artistic expressions in Special Education.
- Identify a set of bi and tridimensional techniques to apply in different contexts of Special Education.
- Know and mobilize technical, sensitive and expressive aspects of various materials, props and instruments in the execution of activities in the field of Special Education.
- Develop different ways of working the artistic expressions according to different special educational needs.
1 The importance of Expressions such as art language and their functions in Special Education.
2. The artistic expressions as cognition and communication.
3. Forms and ways of representation: techniques and materials of artistic expression in accordance with different special educational needs.
4. The artistic expressions applied to different special educational needs.
Teaching methodologies (including evalution)The classes are essentially theoretical and practical classes which uses a combination of active and expository method, using various strategies including: content exhibition, debates, viewing and discussion of works on the artistic expressions used in different cases of special educational needs. The methodologies used assume the student as an active subject of their training complemented by critical reflection.
Evaluation: will be drawn up by the students a theoretical-practical work in group (100%).
Essential Bibliography (including ISBN)Freitas, K. (2007). Necessidades Educativas Especiais, Arte, Educação e Inclusão. Revista E-Curriculum. 2, 2, 24-37. ISSN: 18093876
Pain, S. & Jarreau, G. (1996). Teoria e técnica da arte-terapia - a compreensão do sujeito. Porto alegre: Artes Médicas. ISBN: 8573071575
Pain, S. (2009). Os fundamentos da arteterapia. Petrópolis: Editora vozes. ISBN:9788532638205
Tilstone, C. (2003). Promover a educação inclusiva. Coleção horizontes pedagógicos. Lisboa: Instituto Piaget. ISBN: 9727716539
Toscano, P. (2004). Investigación sobre arterapia en ninõs. In P. Toscano (Coord.), Arterapia: principios y ámbitos de aplicación (pp.127-152). Sevilla: Océano. ISBN: 8460931137