Conceção e Gestão de Projetos de Formação e Melhoria
1º Ano | 2º Semestre
Managing Training Projets
1. Diagnose training needs
- ensure alignment between training needs diagnosis and school management tools (Educational Project);
- select data collection tools and strategies
- elaborate/ write needs analysis reports.
2. Plan training actions
- adopt project management logics;
- plan training based on competences and objectives;
- select ways of training organization of training (including action training)
3. Evaluate training actions
- design an integrated training assessment strategy based on the Kirkpatrick model (satisfaction, learning, transfer and impact).
1. Training Management
1.1 Need analysis
- the implications of competency management for training management
- alignment between training plans and schools strategic documents (eg Educational Project)
- data collection strategies and tools
- writing of training need analysis
1.2. Training planning
- the importance of project management logics in planning training actions
- benchmarks and reference frames: competences and objectives
- ways of organizing training (in-person, e-learning, in context,? ..) - advantages and limitations
1.3. Training Evaluation
- the training cycle (diagnosis, planning and evaluation) and the importance of its coherence
- Training assessment models (Kirkpatrick, Stufflebeam, Cavalcanti,?)
Teaching methodologies (including evalution)The training will be eminently practical, focusing on the needs and expectations of students, so that the concepts, theories and theoretical concepts can be more easily seized and transferred to the respective professional contexts, as supervisors. Thus, in addition to theoretical and exhibitions for presentation and explanation of the concepts addressed, the trainees will be involved in practical tasks, group work and projects, within which will have the opportunity to apply in practice what they learn.
Assessment methods and respective weightings:
Group project: 50%; Individual work: 50%
The students will prepare an group project, a training plan for their professional contexts, and an individual work (where they will explain some theoretical knowledge applied to projects).
Essential Bibliography (including ISBN)Craveiro, C. (2007). Formação em contexto - um estudo de caso no âmbito da Pedagogia da Infância - Tese de doutoramento. IEC- Universidade do Minho.
Gouveia, J., & Rodrigues, C. (2007). Manual de Boas Práticas ? Recurso Didáctico para formação Intra-Empresas. Braga: Expoente
Gouveia, J. (2010). Supervisão e Avaliação da Formação ? metodologias para a avaliação de competências no processo formativo (Tese de doutoramento): Universidade de Salamanca, Departamento de Didáctica, Organização e Métodos de Investigação.
Gouveia, J. (2019). Supervisão Pedagógica - observação e qualificação de professores. Porto: ESEPF
Schon, D. (2000). Educando o profissional reflexivo. Porto Alegre: Artmed Ed.
Simão, A. et al (2009).Formação de Professores em contextos colaborativos. Sísifo - Revista CE